Director of Client Services
Hive Financial Systems brings together decades of industry experience with sophisticated automation and technology expertise. Over the past 20 years, our team has defined marketing and credit risk management best practices for the consumer lending industry. During this time, we have successfully grown 30+ portfolios to 100 times larger than their original size. On an operating basis, we leverage data, machine learning, and sophisticated statistical modeling to lower costs and increase efficiency in consumer lending.
The ideal candidate will possess extensive customer expertise, outstanding strategic and international acumen, and the demonstrable ability to mobilize and lead a team. The candidate will continue to build the credibility and efficiency of the customer service function by instilling a business-focused yet control-oriented mind-set. The candidate will have a proven ability to instigate and manage change to create efficiency and best practice and to drive continuous improvement across the group.
This position will be joining a dynamic and collaborative team. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a high growth lender or financial institution and will have experience expanding the customer service team in an early-stage company. Although this is a leadership role, this person will be hands-on in all aspects, responsible for the day to day functions of the customer service department.
The Director, Customer Services will be responsible for the oversight and guidance of multiple global sites that house the day-to-day operations of our teams in accordance with HiveFS Core Values by providing outstanding service to customers. Other position responsibilities include supporting and the development of managers to meet and exceed established call center goals, ensuring adherence to established business processes and policies, and creating and maintaining a positive work environment resulting in the retention of call center leaders and representatives. In addition, responsibilities include an understanding and ensuring compliance with operational contractual requirements. The Director, Customer Services will also be a key thought leader within Customer Solutions, working closely with senior leadership throughout the organization, both global and domestic, to ensure tactical and strategic alignment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Service Level Delivery: deliver KPI’s with excellent results and consistency in all centers and on all accounts handled by those centers
· Financial Results: deliver the service results while meeting or exceeding goals, maintaining efficiency, and controlling quality of customer service
· Motivating Others: develop and mentor leaders and team members.
· Operational: oversees operating systems including policies, procedures, and operating structure. Establishes and implements service level standards. Researches operations and efficiency of the contact center.
· Client Relations: develop client relations, communicating technologies, meeting contractual obligations and adjusting contact center operations to ensure continued client readiness
· Organizational: develop effective organizational partnerships ensuring continuity among all contact centers.
Our Core Values for All Employees
• Partnership - Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
• Execution - Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
• Aptitude - Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
• Communication - Doesn’t hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and “actionable” positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take action when necessary.
• Humility - Humility at work means listening to the opinions and reasoning of others; appreciating criticism and, above all, knowing how to delegate well. It replaces micromanagement, domineering leadership, and instead gives others the space to do their work